Sunday, October 04, 2015

just under half; towards a new theory of relativity

hello there


at some stage over these last very busy four days, look you see, my (considerably) better half requested that i take her car to do some loading, unloading and general moving. the reason for this was that her petrol was low, and she requested that i add some to it.

i agreed to this request, because that's the kind of chap i am. in order to properly budget for this adventure i asked my (considerably) better half exactly how low down it was. "just under half" was her considered response to this. this is what greeted me in the car.



that is quite an interesting interpretation of what does and does not constitute as being "just under", is it not? maybe i am being picky or pedantic, but to my thinking "it's on a quarter tank" would have been a far more accurate answer to my question.

see, i promised we would be back to my usual sort of stuff on the blog. but yeah, another one about moving and that on the way soonish.



be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: