Wednesday, December 28, 2011

fiddling with technology.

hey everyone

here are some pictures of certain members of the Harlo gang. Chris is excluded as i didn't get to take a picture of him.




right, here are the sequence of events as to how you are seeing these pictures. we spoke to the Harlo gang on Christmas day via that Skype thing on my Dad's PC. i took these pictures with my blueberry phone as we were chatting. i then emailed the pictures off my blueberry to my address on my home PC. then the pictures went from my email to a memory stick. the memory stick then transferred the images to my PC here at verk and i have since uploaded them here. simple.




oh by the way, please do not think these are "special Christmas hats" that the Harlo gang are wearing; this is standard attire for them. in particular Colin and his rather fetching antlers.


be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: