Wednesday, December 17, 2014

still ill

hi there

nothing of consequence, look you see, just checking in to say that this worse than ebola manflu is still taking its toll on me. not getting to take a break or rest is probably not helping my recovery from this usually fatal disease.

just how bad is it? well, when i woke this morning i had no interest at all in having a cigarette, a feeling that carried on for some considerable time. despite my best efforts to have one or two this evening, it remains the case that i still have no interest in one.

no doubt you would like a picture to illustrate my plight, so here you go.



it is my most earnest, sincere and dearest hope that you, dear reader, whoever or wherever you are, be in considerably better health and of finer feeing than i am.

thank you for your good wishes if indeed you are transmitting them to me. if you are expressing the hope that i get even worse, well, fair do's, i can handle it and indeed understand such a wish.



be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: