Friday, October 01, 2010

new month, new hat.....

hey everyone

well, there i was at verk, prdoctivley having a coffee and cigarette, right, when one of the ladies summoned me over. another lady was selling hats, and they had one that was "perfect" for me.

as i am not strictly speaking known for wearing hats i am not sure how they had such a vision, but as i am always keen to support friends and colleagues i bought it. see what you think!





the general comments i am getting are that it does indeed look rather smart, if not dapper, placed upon my head. go figure!

i am not sure of the instances or events that will see me wearing it on any frequent kind of basis, but it is a handy thing to have when needed as anything else you care to name, i suppose!





many thanks to my dear son James for taking these pics of me!!!



be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: