Wednesday, March 23, 2005

on holiday

hello much-ignored readers,

well, I am on leave at the moment. that's almost a good excuse for not doing many updates, isn't it??

I have not been up to all that much thus far, to be honest. mostly messing around with Jurassic Park : Operation Genesis, and ordering many, many fine DVD's from around the world. verk very kindly gave me a hefty bonus, and thus I have done all that I can to spend it on most smart films. the first of them should arrive tomorrow - and that includes Army Of Darkness Boomstick Edition, as well as Zombi 2, bought more or less only because it has a zombie lamping a shark in it. no, seriously, it does.

as for the other stuff on the way, I have somewhat lost track. some most class films, that much I remember. like The Prisoner complete set on DVD - ace series, that was. and loads of birthday presents for people as well, and as they may read this, obviously I cannot release too much info!

my car is in for a service, the first for about 18 months, possibly longer. the damage is two and a half thousand South African Rand notes, thank you. basically, if it ended in the word "belt", it needed replacing. ho hum, rather this than having it blow up one day, a la THE MAGNET, still a very missed vehicle.

Michele's wheels go in tomorrow, and the outlook for hers is somewhat bleak. at least my car starts without a push!

I see my beloved Ian Brown has fallen foul of the law again - oh, dear. this time he appears to have joined in with the lamping of a security guard whilst on stage in the States. not as impressive as his attempt to comandeer a British Midlands flight (a few weeks in Strangeways for that one, lad), but interesting all the same.

anyway, kids, that will do for now. sigh, will try to be writing more soon.

be excellent to each other!

No comments: