Tuesday, January 11, 2005

more musings........

well, I have just had a gander at Matt's blog this morning, and it does not disappoint. he's got some really interesting links up at the moment, well worth taking the time to read!!

as per the message I left on your blog, Matt, I am still keen to have a crack at this Manhunt game, especially as it had chainsaws in it!

now then, where are the blogs of other people? I imagine Spiros could produce an interesting one. either that or I could make up one for him!

looking at the "best British song" list of 25 again, how is it that Spandau Ballet are on, but no Duran Duran or Depeche Mode? those two are considerably better songwriters for my money. Planet Earth or Hungry Like The Wolf are vastly superior songs to True, as I guess are Enjoy The Silence and Stripped or Never Let Me Down again.

a somewhat interesting link has been sent to me - www.thehiddenrecords.com - it would seem to be full of all sorts of theories and ideas that I know full well interest a number of you!

oh well, time for some work. cheers for now.

No comments: