Thursday, January 20, 2005

lack of updates

hey readers

sorry for the quiet spell on my site for the past couple of days. we have a new guy, Leslie, in my team at work and obviously I am showing him how it all works and all that. so far so good, but I am not left with much spare time to write. I am barely getting enough time to pay homage to Marlboro!

I managed to find the class game Worms for the playstation at a reasonable price. I really love the PC version, but it seems that, for love nor money, it will not run on XP. ho hum, quite a shame really. I think there is a new version that does, will consider buying it!

Michele is going hammer and tongs with her degree this year. she has most of the books, and has spent much of the evening making class files for her notes. aaah, I knew there was something I forgot to do when I studied.......

I am getting old or lazy. I have a new, full Manics gig from last week on my hard drive, and I have yet to put it on CD and play it in the car. will probably mess around with it at the weekend and see how it goes. actually, on something of a Bowie trip at the moment, so maybe it will not get played for a while yet. no doubt Michele wants a copy sooner rather than later!

another blank DVD bombed on me, after three hours of recording. basically, I am never buying Sony blank discs again, they are useless. I encourage you to do the same.

thanks Matt for the class Dave Hasselhoff calendar!

anyway, I am feeling somewhat tired (late night, long day), so forgive the fact that my linguistical pioneer status has not been underlined in this update. hope you are all doing well!

be excellent to each other!


No comments: