Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hello Daniel

hello everyone, in particular New Zealand


well, i am most impressed with my nearly two week old cousin, Daniel Henry Farnworth. he somehow managed to send me an email all by himself (unless i suspect my sister is a cheat) and seemed distressed that thus far he has not featured on my blog.

as much fun as it is to fill this site with images of Batman, here he is then!!





looks like he will be a most handsome chap, and not as sheep-orientated as one would imagine someone from New Zealand should be!

and here he is with big sister Katie, with a grown up hand monitoring the situation, apparently!




i do apologise to the whole of New Zealand for not putting these pics up sooner. my reccomendation to Daniel would be, at the moment at least, that dressing up as a big bat more or less guarantees you get a regular mention on this site!!

otherwise, my dental problems continue - i have mental bursts of pain and express this pain through the medium of words we are trying to not let James here. oh well, 2pm on Wednesday 27 June, around about the time Tony Bliar (not a spelling error) leaves Downing Street, so too will my teeth leave my mouth. they also have outstayed their welcome, i guess, but at least they did not start anything in the Middle East which they could not finish, and nor did they ever invite Noel Gallagher over for "drinkies".

be excellent to each other, and if at all possible think happy thoughts about my teeth!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: