Tuesday, February 08, 2005

delayed update

good morning

well, time has been on the low side, and when I have tried to post an update, I've been getting errors. either the post before this one repeated itself 3 times (or thereabouts), or you have not heard from me for a while. sorry for whichever outcome!

it has been busy, but I am not at all sure that there is all that much to report on the subject, in all honesty. just werk, for the most part.

a big well done to Mr Chris Bates of the UK - he has sent me six sterling CD's, featuring ultra rare Manics footage, as well as Manics, Morrissey & Smiths gigs. my car shall soon be the site of homage to some of the greatest music ever played.

I was rather amused to read that the Pope had responded "did Christ step down from the crucifix?" when asked if he was to leave his position due to ill health. it is difficult to imagine someone else getting away with such a statement, is it not?

oh dear, people are arriving at work, so I guess I had better get ready to go and do some stuff.

be excellent to each other!



No comments: