Wednesday, February 02, 2005

www.hellopeterschums.com, more like it

interesting - Hello Peter, the site linked here, have taken to removing my comments on the basis that I have issued "too many" and it is "unrealistic to have so many complaints".

talk about hypocrisy - they are now issuing the kind of bad service they claim to be champions against!

firstly, if there are a number of complaints, then so be it! it IS possible to have more than one complaint against a company, especially if DSTV are involved.

secondly, a large number of the "complaints" were in fact COMPLIMENTS about a number of companies. perhaps someone literate should have read them first before deleting?

and finally, why do you think they send me follow up survey emails about my comments when they have done nothing with my comments??

I think I smell a big, big sell out. yet again, someone is trying to claim to be doing something good and yet end up doing the opposite. yet again, someone has misjudged my intellect somewhat.

I am leaving their link here for now. feel free, in the light of the above, to contact them about all of this. please feel free to quote my name.

not much else, so be excellent to each other! at the least, be more excellent than hello peter has been to me!


No comments: