Wednesday, February 23, 2005

recovering

heya everyone

well, my birthday went well - managed to fulfill a lifelong ambition and drank a pub dry of Boddington's!!!!!

needless to say, the day after was pretty much a write off, except for Richard calling in for Karaoke DVD's. trust me, I do not believe you want to know......

thank you for all the good wishes from around the world! they are greatly appreciated!

ho hum, as usual busy as ever at work. there seems to be no let up whatsoever, no light at the end of the tunnel. well, that's not true, I have some leave due in March.

nice one Skype! this software is ace, letting all and sundry phone the world for next to nothing! I reccomend you head to www.skype.com and get it for yourself!

anyway, I am too tired to really think of anything intelligent to post.

be excellent to each other!

No comments: