Friday, December 31, 2004

unsure of colour scheme........

looking at this new-look blog, I'm not sure I have the colours right at all. when I can be bothered, I will have a look at changing it.

although it does appear that I can change the colour of the text easily enough, looking at this posting setting.

busy listening to The Holy Bible 10th anniversary set. it is still as formidable after 100 plays, or thereabouts. managed to get around to putting the Christiane F CD in the car today, a very good mix of Bowie tracks on it.

it all seems fairly quiet at work today, not much happening or going down. odd, as Christmas Eve was peculiarly busy - I guess New Year's Eve is the big party night, and thus all and sundry have headed off for the day to commence the quaffing of the ale.

our New Year will be quiet, as we are a combination of knackered and still ill. no doubt we will watch a film or two, and no doubt I will have another shot at Alien vs Predator 2, although I am rather keen to have a crack at The Thing.

the news remains dominated by this Tsunami thing. it's difficult, if not impossible, to grasp the numbers of the dead. it feels like an unreal figure, hard to picture at all.

right, let me post this and see if the colour text changes. fingers crossed!

No comments: