Tuesday, November 21, 2017

hola, por favor, ven a que me digan que me vaya a la mierda otra vez, gracias

hola querido lector

i confess culpability here. perhaps it is the case, look you see, that the little "think piece" i wrote on how the two (or so) hour war with Spain that loomed over Gibraltar would affect my quality haircare products that's upset them. no, i am not linking it, you can find it if interested.

who knew the Spanish could be so sensitive? so much for that matador, bullfighting spirit and sense of independence they are supposed to have.

yes, this is all to do with that bank who do not like me, save to use me as a conduit to waste their own time and resources. Santander, they are called. in a change from the above here is the link to the last episode with them, one that i vowed would be final. or so i thought.



yes, perhaps i should "opt out" via the link i have deleted. why, though, should i waste so much as a single kilobyte of data in doing that? not when the increasingly desperate texts such as these provide some mild interest.

going on my experiences, and here i would say it is worth clicking on the link in red above, any offer or requirement made in these messages is entirely irrelevant. from the 'Empire Building' approach of their HR staff to the decided lack of interest in the skills and abilities people as individuals have, they are simply not going to find the employees they want and clearly need with this harvesting approach.

my my, they are quite keen to let me know the contempt they hold me in. as i sat and wrote this an email followed the text message, just to make absolutely sure that they wanted me to know that they wished for me to come in and be ignored by them again.



maybe one day the penny shall drop for the Spanish; or otherwise whatever coins they use now. if that happens then i really rather suspect an advert will come out with this banking giant announcing that they are urgently looking for HR and recruitment staff - ideally people who understand that if you want to know what someone can do it is better to ask and see than it is to have them sit around a table and shout a very great deal.

no, i am not going to call or apply. they have farmed and harvested my details, to do what with i know not. but it certainly is not to get the right people for the job within the confines of their organization.



be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: