Saturday, October 01, 2005

the four of them




hey everyone


erm, happy October, if that is appropriate!!

well, it was a baby shower for my sister today, who like Michele is also expecting! she will probably not forgive me, but here's a pic of her with Michele earlier this afternoon!!!

i can, with my hand on my heart, reccomend Red Square hot shots to anyone who wishes to get enormously drunk. i reccomend that you have a few ladies pour it down your throat as you kneel in some catholic mass position too!!!

otherwise, a quick hello to Feminine Allure, who should be visiting shortly. go through the archives for the past couple of months and you should find some pics of me! look around and you will find my tribute to the real K i nky John too!!!

be excellent to each other!!

No comments: