Tuesday, October 24, 2017

of no interest

hey there


thanks for stopping by but, look you see, you might want to skip all of this. probably just a post of moi if not feeling quite sorry for myself then just doing all that nostalgia stuff.



yeah, that's me at the start of the late 80s period, modelling that classic look of a buttoned short sleeved shirt over a t-shirt. quite popular, it was not, despite my efforts to inspire people to wear similar.

the above, which does indeed show me brandishing what i think is a badminton racket, was taken just a little south of 30 years ago. sure, you can say that i have retained my looks, since i had none to start with, i suppose.

it was during the very same holiday that me and a couple of mates figured, with absolutely nothing to lose, that we should form a band and do a gig as soon as possible. here is the recording of that gig, with a video montage i have put together.



should some of you not have left as suggested at the start and have been able to play this, well, thank you. fond memories for me if no one else, i suppose. and if it is on here then i guess, as some sort of legacy thing, it is preserved for however all of this lasts.

that's it for this post.


be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: